What gets in the way of being your best self?
- notice yourself being highly critical of yourself or others?
- tend to overthink situations, losing track of your own gut feeling?
- not feel accepted as you are?
- want a place to talk about difficult things to someone who won’t judge you?
- want to improve relationships with friends and loved ones?
- want to improve your relationship with yourself?
Any of these are great reasons to seek out a therapist, but it can be hard to know how to start. Asking for help is hard; we are told that we should be self-reliant. But everyone has a time (or two, or three…) where they are confronted with not having all the answers, or not feeling in control of their lives. I respect you for admitting where you are at, and I would love to accompany you on a path of discovery and growth. It starts with an email or a phone call.
Call me at (510) 761-8477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free phone consultation.